question

kcinfuse avatar image
kcinfuse asked kcinfuse answered

Unable to Deactivate a DevKit

Facing two big issues:

Issue 1 (Blocking): I am trying to deactivate my sandbox clover mini, but I cannot find it on the Dev Kit dashboard anymore.

I recently did a factory reset and associated it with a different account. It associated with that account correctly, but it's failing to appear in the Dev Kit dashboard of either account (old & new). Could I get assistance in getting this device to show on my dashboard and also re-associating it to the old account? It seems to be in some sort of orphaned state inaccessible by any account.

Issue 2 (Inconvenience): I also noticed that my developer account doesn't have a default developer account associated with it. It only shows the dev account that belongs to another user. That user invited me to give me access to their dev account, but I also want my own dev account that I can upload my private testing apps to. Currently when I create a new app, it creates it for the shared dev account. The only alternative I have is to create another dev account with a different email.

Thanks
Clover MiniSandboxDevKit
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kcinfuse avatar image
kcinfuse answered

I contacted someone internally on the Dev Relations team and they were able to get this resolved for me in a timely fashion. I feel like that may be the best route for now if anyone else is experiencing this.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

aclerkin avatar image
aclerkin answered
Effectively experiencing this same issue.
10 |2000

aclerkin avatar image
aclerkin answered aclerkin edited
@kcinfuse was your "create a new dev account" attempt successful?
2 comments
10 |2000

kcinfuse avatar image kcinfuse commented ·

@aclerkin I had to contact Clover directly for them to reset my device and have it show up on my dev dashboard. I don't think there's another way.

As for issue #2, I did not create a new dev account. I simply asked a coworker to give me access to the root developer account.

0 Likes 0 ·
aclerkin avatar image aclerkin kcinfuse commented ·

Thanks @kcinfuse. I have some emails going back and forth with Developer Relations but they haven't yet figured out/sorted out the necessary fixes. Was there a particular group at Clover you contacted most successfully?
Unfortunately in my case, I am seeing this from the root and branch developer accounts.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community