question

brilliantpos avatar image
brilliantpos asked Jeffrey Blattman commented

Register app constantly loading or instantly closing. Apps unable to update.

We are getting an App Updater error "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." I found the article below about an issue with app updater but there has been no update in a week and its listing as Resolved. Is this the same problem? This is occurring for multiple users in our office who demo Clover and are unable to showcase Register. It constantly loads or immediately closes.

v1153 Clover App Updater
v2045 Clover Engine

https://community.clover.com/articles/18088/known-login-issues-on-the-emulator-august-20th-201.html

App MarketSandbox
5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·
The string "Sync is currently experiencing problems" doesn't exist in our product, AFAICT. Could you provide a little more context? Ideally a screen capture and logcat.
0 Likes 0 ·
brilliantpos avatar image brilliantpos Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Jeffery,

I've attached screen shots, but I'm not quite sure how to get the logcat and will gladly gather this for you if you direct me. The Clover Register app is constantly loading or instantly closes. Sometimes the app updater will sync and attempt to update the apps, but even after updating the same issue occurs. If you close and re-open the emulator, it wants you to update all the apps again. This began at the start of September for multiple users here at our office. We are using Genymotion and Android Studios, the problem occurs in both.

0 Likes 0 ·
register.png (21.3 KiB)
appupdater.png (41.2 KiB)
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Are you a developer?

0 Likes 0 ·
brilliantpos avatar image brilliantpos Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

No, we followed the Clover documents to build the emulator and we use it for internal testing.

I found https://community.clover.com/articles/18088/known-login-issues-on-the-emulator-august-20th-201.html and it states "UPDATE: The 401 Unauthorized issue was fixed however there is an issue with App Updater not installing the necessary Clover apps. We're actively working to fix this issue and will keep this post updated with the latest."

I wanted to find if our issue is related to this as there has been no update to that post in the last week.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community