question

mikec avatar image
mikec asked ismdcf commented

Lock Screen

Is there a way to programatically unlock the device? This post seems to say it was going to be added
https://community.clover.com/questions/14322/how-t...
but I can't find out if it was or wasn't.

thanks
Clover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered mikec commented
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mikec avatar image mikec commented ·

I'm getting a

java.lang.SecurityException

when I try this, is there a setting somewhere that will allow this to work? Will this wake the terminal up too if it's in sleep mode?

thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ mikec commented ·

Provide a pastebin link to the full logcat.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered ismdcf commented
Yes, that's a a bug (the security exception you listed above). I filed a an internal issue to get it fixed.
3 comments
10 |2000

mikec avatar image mikec commented ·

How do I find out when it's been fixed?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ mikec commented ·

It'll be fixed in the next release of Clover Engine. When that makes it merchants is a complicated matter as we do staged rollouts. We're looking in the time frame of months.

Unfortunately we don't have any sort of external bug tracker where you can see these things.

0 Likes 0 ·
ismdcf avatar image ismdcf Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Jeffrey Blattman

Please do let us know when this has been applied to sandbox or production. we are also facing the same issue. Also, let us know if there are any additional steps to be taken when using the Lockscreen class mentioned in the earlier reply.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community