question

saad-bin-iqbal avatar image
saad-bin-iqbal asked saad-bin-iqbal commented

How can I hide some text from Print receipt using Sandbox device?

When I print receipt using Sandbox Clover Mini dev kit, there are some extra fields like "VIRTUALTERMINAL" at the bottom on the receipt that I want to hide. I went through the setup app to hide that but could not find any option that worked.
Please consider attached image to consider what(in red circle) I want to hide on the receipt.
20190905-163919.jpg
Clover Mini
20190905-163919.jpg (487.9 KiB)
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

saad-bin-iqbal avatar image saad-bin-iqbal commented ·
@Jeffrey Blattman, Please provide some details.
0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

First you have to promise to not post comments as answers anymore. For better or worse this isn't a forum, it's a question answer site. Prefer to update your question if you have more information, and leave comments on others' questions and answers if you need more information.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered saad-bin-iqbal commented
I suspect this is either from your smart receipt configuration, OR you have an app installed that provides a receipt generation provider that is augmenting the receipt.

Check your smart receipt configuration.
https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/smart-receipts

And see what other non-Clover apps you might have installed that could have a receipt generation provider.
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

saad-bin-iqbal avatar image saad-bin-iqbal commented ·

Thanks @Jeffrey Blattman, your suggestions worked for me.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community