question

jdahlennwi avatar image
jdahlennwi asked Lauren Worthington converted comment to answer

api access at a per merchant level

I'm a developer looking to access authorized API data from specific restaurants who use Clover. My employer has a relationship with several restaurants and we wish to push/receive data from their Clover implementation. I see that developer accounts are able to create marketplace applications but in our case we simply want private access to select restaurants and not the public. Do we need to create a Clover App that is installed on the Clover device(s), or can we somehow connect our web app with the Clover API and skip the marketplace/app all together? Could you point me to the correct documentation relating to this, if it exists?
REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

You will need to create a web app via the Clover dashboard, push it to the merchants of interest, then go through the oauth process - https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/using-oauth-20.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community