question

tester-manish-b avatar image
tester-manish-b asked Bejoy Nair commented

Fresh Install - Unable to add new Clover account

Hello Dev Team,

I am getting Clover has Stopped error when I try to add new account from my tablet. I am getting bellow error.

10-20 14:10:17.124 10549-10579/? E/AndroidRuntime? FATAL EXCEPTION: IntentService[AppsIntentService] Process: com.clover.engine, PID: 10549 java.lang.NullPointerException at com.clover.engine.io.AppsIntentService.onHandleIntent(AppsIntentService.java:73) at android.app.IntentService$ServiceHandler.handleMessage(IntentService.java:65) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136) at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:61)

Advance thanks for your quick response.

Thank you, Jahirul

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike M avatar image Mike M commented ·

Hi Jahirul, is this the sandbox environment?

0 Likes 0 ·
tester-manish-b avatar image tester-manish-b commented ·

No. It is a dev environment emulator/ android Tablet. Please look one the bellow screenshot link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxIpcnGy3bP5UmVUdmJrQnRISzQ/view?usp=sharing

0 Likes 0 ·
Bejoy Nair avatar image Bejoy Nair commented ·

Any response on this one. I am facing the same issue since yesterday afternoon..

0 Likes 0 ·
Bejoy Nair avatar image
Bejoy Nair answered mcdev commented

We resolved this issue. There is a bug in the latest clover engine apk file, which crashes when you click on "Add Account". We reinstalled an old version of the clover engine apk and it worked.

@cloverteam - Please look into this issue.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mcdev avatar image mcdev commented ·

We are having the same problem. Where can I find the older versions of the engine apk?

0 Likes 0 ·
Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered Mike M commented

This is an identified bug, we'll update you once we have a fix.

1 comment
10 |2000

Mike M avatar image Mike M commented ·

New build is up on sandbox/dev-apks.

Currently, Engine v1455.apk also requires an environment hotfix that you can achieve by running this script: target_sandbox.sh.

We are working on removing the additional hotfix step. Thank you for your patience.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community