question

Danielle Cox avatar image
Danielle Cox asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Semi integration between mini and station

I am trying to create a solution for customers of ours that have the mini tethered to a station setup. I need to be able to display text and connect a signature from this device. This looks to me like an android POS (the station) and a semi integration where I run a custom activity.

Assuming I am correct, I need to get a RAID for the app on the mini. When I go to that screen from the instructions, the button to generate the RAID is disabled and I can't do it.

I would appreciate knowing I am on the right track and how to generate the RAID (on sandbox in this case) or if I am going about this the wrong way, please help as well.

Danielle
semi-integrations
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Danielle Cox avatar image Danielle Cox commented ·

Is anyone from Clover paying attention to these questions?

1 Like 1 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Are you certain you haven't already generated the RAID? If you have the RAID will be available underneath the "Remote Application ID" field to the left of the Generate RAID button. You should follow our process for getting started with a semi integration - https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/semi-integration-process.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community