question

myloyaltyapps avatar image
myloyaltyapps asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

How do I go about integrating an iOS app backed by a php web-database with the clover POS system?

Hello, my company is interested in integrating our iOS software (used with an iPad) with the Clover system. The app itself is linked with a website containing php code and they work together simultaneously. I created a developer account but am still confused about how to take the first steps to begin integration. Additionally, I am curious if the Clover system itself would replace the need for the iPad altogether. Thank you for your help!
App Marketsemi-integrationsClover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited
It depends on what type of experience you are looking for and what the functions of the iOS app and web app are. If you want a true semi-integration where your application is used to initiate and take payments on a Clover device you will want to look into our Clover Connector SDKs. We have both an iOS SDK which will allow you to connect to and take payment on a Clover device and a Cloud SDK which will allow you to do the same from a web browser. You should contact semi-integrations@clover.com for more information/guidance.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community