question

ahsan avatar image
ahsan asked Lee Tickett commented

How to show one address on order receipt, instead of both addresses?

I added two different addresses to one particular customer. Now I want to show one address on the receipt, but it shows both. How do we do that. I am creating orders and customers by API requests.
OrdersCustomers
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ahsan avatar image ahsan commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Dan avatar image
Dan answered Lee Tickett commented
If the order receipt is being printed by using the clover-android-sdk StaticOrderBasedPrintJob, then I think you could remove the address from the Customer object on the Order object that you are printing.

If the Order is being printed from another source (register, orders app, etc), then it is going to print with whatever addresses are associated with the customer. There is not a way to flag a address to not print on receipts in general or for a specific order, and when the order is synced to the device from our server, all of the customer's addresses come with it.
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lee Tickett avatar image Lee Tickett commented ·

Great idea. I was struggling with a similar issue (trying to print an order receipt with only certain line items) then realised I could manipulate the order object returned by the SDK before passing it to the printer (of course, without updating the order)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community