question

sumit avatar image
sumit asked sumit commented

Application crash when call the Intent clover.intent.extra.AUTHORIZATION

Hello,

I'm trying to call the intent clover.intent.extra.AUTHORIZATION in my application, But it creating the crash in the application even I have downloaded the APK of authorization.

Is there any way to get over on the crash and pass the amount with AUTHORIZATION?

Intents
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Include the crash and logcat via a pastebin link please.

0 Likes 0 ·
sumit avatar image sumit commented ·

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resume activity {task.affi.com.barpay/task.affi.com.barpay.activity.AuthPaymentActivity}: android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=clover.intent.extra.AUTHORIZATION (has extras) } at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:2774) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:2803)

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

clover.intent.extra.AUTHORIZATION is not an intent action, it's the key on an intent extra. Maybe you could describe what you are trying to accomplish?

0 Likes 0 ·
sumit avatar image sumit commented ·

I want to call the Intent of AUTHORIZATION App by passing the amount. does it is possible?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered

No, that's not possible. Our auths app is stand alone you have to create auths from within the app itself. I've filed an internal issue to get some example code for how to create / manage an authorization, not ETA however.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community