question

gowthamy avatar image
gowthamy asked vishalrp commented

Can't access my devloper account in clove base station in my android emulator.

Hi,
I have installed your com.clover.engine-2040.apk file in my android emulator, but when ever i tried to add clover account in that with my login credentials it is giving me error "unauthorized user" even if i entered correct login credentials. Environment is sandbox. I downloaded the apk from following link :
https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/developers/dev-apks

so please kindly provide your support for access my clover account using android emulator.
Thank You
Clover MiniApp MarketSandboxClover Station
9 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lee Tickett avatar image Lee Tickett commented ·
There was a problem yesterday. I have been unable to check, but suspect it is now resolved. Have you tried again today?
0 Likes 0 ·
gowthamy avatar image gowthamy commented ·
@Lee Tickett Thank you for your reply. Yes I tried today same error is appearing again. Please provide me the solution
0 Likes 0 ·
I have attached the error popup along with this answer

0 Likes 0 ·
errr.png (7.3 KiB)
I tried with both AVD manager and Genymotion. Both of them give unauthorized error
0 Likes 0 ·
@Lee Tickett any updates on this issue
0 Likes 0 ·
Lee Tickett avatar image Lee Tickett commented ·
Looks like a bug in the latest version 2040 of the com.clover.engine. If you download and install the previous version 2025 it seems to work https://filessandbox.dev.clover.com/v2/apk/com.clover.engine-2025.apk
0 Likes 0 ·
@Lee Tickett Thank you for your response. Now the login issue is fixed. But when am installing clover using clover updater, it gives following issue. I am using com.clover.appupdater-1153.apk clover update with your https://filessandbox.dev.clover.com/v2/apk/com.clover.engine-2025.apk. please kindly provide your support to resolve this issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
error.png (60.5 KiB)
Show more comments
vishalrp avatar image vishalrp commented ·
Same here. Version 2039 works but I can't get the Payments app to work on the older platform.
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Frank Faustino avatar image
Frank Faustino Deactivated answered Frank Faustino Deactivated edited
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @Gowthamy. We're currently working on a fix.

Please be aware that installing an older version of the Clover engine APK may introduce a host of other issues (some apps may have a dependency on the newer version of the engine).
7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Any updates about this reported bug

2 Likes 2 ·
danfar93 avatar image danfar93 gowthamy commented ·

Hey @Frank Faustino, I'm seeing the same issue, any idea when this will be resolved?

0 Likes 0 ·
Yeah with the older version the login issue is fixed. But when am installing clover using clover updater, it gives following issue. I am using com.clover.appupdater-1153.apk clover updater.
0 Likes 0 ·
error.png (60.5 KiB)
I am experiencing the same issue. Any updates on this?
0 Likes 0 ·
ismdcf avatar image ismdcf commented ·
We are also facing the same issue. Any updates from the Clover team on this?
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community