question

brandon avatar image
brandon asked Bryanne Vega answered

Is there a limitation to the number of kitchen printers possible? Attn: Mike

I'm wondering if the number of kitchen printers is limited to four (due to the four Ethernet connections on the base of a Clover Station)? Are the Star SP742ML printers capable of wifi or Bluetooth? all I have found have been Ethernet. Obviously wireless could "up" the number supported.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered

Why would a limit be a problem? Are you looking to set up more than 50 kitchen printers?

I don't think that should be a problem, just make sure that switch is a good one.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered

No there's no limit. Although we don't test with that many. It's possible that some of the UI elements won't adapt well to that number of printers.

There's only one ethernet port on the Station (don't confuse the USB ports w/ ethernet). I think you are misunderstanding how to configure your network. Each networked printer connects via ethernet to your router. Station connects to the same router. Network printers are never connected directly to the Station.

We do not currently support any wifi printers.

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community