question

ahmed avatar image
ahmed asked brokenoval answered

I uploaded my app to clover but for over a month now the statues is still pending approval!

We have tried so many time reaching out to support but never heard back. Any advice
App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lauren Worthington avatar image
Lauren Worthington answered Lauren Worthington edited
Hi @sevicankilic and @Jerry and @Ahmed,
I'm sorry about the delay in your app approval. We are currently in the process of improving our processes so that app approvals get done in a timely manner. Please send us an email at appmarketbusiness@clover.com with your App ID and I'll do what I can to help move your app along the approval process.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sevicankilic avatar image
sevicankilic answered
Same issue :(
10 |2000

jerry avatar image
jerry answered
No emails from Clover almost 4 weeks...
10 |2000

brokenoval avatar image
brokenoval answered
There is a specific delay on app approvals right now, particularly in Europe caused by GDPR. We have been waiting on one app top be approved for 13 months now
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community