question

kcinfuse avatar image
kcinfuse asked Raymond Lee Deactivated answered

App Not Found In App market

On Clover's sandbox environment, our company has a primary Developer Account and many developers have their own login credentials to their personal account. I recently created a new merchant in my personal account that has access to our primary merchant account. I also created a new application for the app store.

However, when I try to install the newly created application on the merchant I created, I receive a "Not Found" error. This is a bit frustrating. I've either misconfigured something or there's a bug with permissions on Clover.

App MarketMerchant
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Raymond Lee avatar image
Raymond Lee Deactivated answered
I would double check if the new app you created is actually under the primary Developer Account. Only test merchants belonging to a developer account can view that developer account's app in the App market to be able to install it, since the app is considered not published to the Clover App Market.

I recommend having the primary developer account make the test merchant for you, and you can get visibility into the created test merchant by adding the same email you used for your member account as an employee of the created test merchant. Be sure to set the employee role to ADMIN in order to get access to the Clover App Market.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community