question

Drew_Clover avatar image
Drew_Clover asked ·

Clover Browser failed to install on Dev Register

Hi, On my development Clover Station 2018 the register "Clover Browser" failed to install, preventing the other applications from installing. Is there a way to not update clover browser?
Clover Station 2018
14 comments
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

To what environment is your device pointed?

0 Likes 0 · ·
Drew_Clover avatar image Drew_Clover Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ ·

@Jeffrey Blattman Im not sure I complete understand you question. However the register is Clover Station 2018 V2.0.0.2023 with Clover browser v 41 on it. Should I uninstall clover browser then reinstall it?

0 Likes 0 · ·
@Jeffrey Blattman I am getting the same issue on Sandbox environment.
0 Likes 0 · ·

@Swati Do you have the clover station 2018 also?

0 Likes 0 · ·
Yes I have this problem in Clover Station 2018.
0 Likes 0 · ·
I'm having the same issue on Clover Station 2018 (Sandbox). The Clover browser fails to install which seems to prevent other apps from installing or updating.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Okay, this seems to be a bug in the Clover Station 2018 with the Clover Browser. Is the answer just to uninstall and reinstall the clover browser? How do you contact clover to report bugs?
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

Emily L avatar image
Emily L answered ·
Thank you for letting us know. This does appear to be a bug on our end, and we’re looking into it. Clover Browser is only supported on Clover Station devices (not Station 2018).
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community