question

drew-clover avatar image
drew-clover asked mfsaleh commented

Clover Browser failed to install on Dev Register

Hi, On my development Clover Station 2018 the register "Clover Browser" failed to install, preventing the other applications from installing. Is there a way to not update clover browser?
Clover Station 2018
14 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

To what environment is your device pointed?

0 Likes 0 ·
drew-clover avatar image drew-clover Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

@Jeffrey Blattman Im not sure I complete understand you question. However the register is Clover Station 2018 V2.0.0.2023 with Clover browser v 41 on it. Should I uninstall clover browser then reinstall it?

0 Likes 0 ·
swati avatar image swati commented ·
@Jeffrey Blattman I am getting the same issue on Sandbox environment.
0 Likes 0 ·
drew-clover avatar image drew-clover swati commented ·

@Swati Do you have the clover station 2018 also?

0 Likes 0 ·
swati avatar image swati commented ·
Yes I have this problem in Clover Station 2018.
0 Likes 0 ·
mfsaleh avatar image mfsaleh commented ·
I'm having the same issue on Clover Station 2018 (Sandbox). The Clover browser fails to install which seems to prevent other apps from installing or updating.
0 Likes 0 ·
drew-clover avatar image drew-clover commented ·
Okay, this seems to be a bug in the Clover Station 2018 with the Clover Browser. Is the answer just to uninstall and reinstall the clover browser? How do you contact clover to report bugs?
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

Emily L avatar image
Emily L answered
Thank you for letting us know. This does appear to be a bug on our end, and we’re looking into it. Clover Browser is only supported on Clover Station devices (not Station 2018).
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community