question

ericalaska avatar image
ericalaska asked Dave answered

APP REQUEST: Price Lookup

Hey devs, here's an app request, $1,99/mo perhaps. User story: As a cashier, I need a simple way to lookup product prices with the scanner, without opening a new cash register order. Just a home screen icon that I can press, that opens a screen where I can scan items, and then exit-out without having created any orders or anything. As a cashier, I don't have access to many of the other managerial apps like Inventory, so the only way I can lookup prices now is to make a new fake order and ring products in and then delete the order afterwards, but that's a lot of steps and it's easy to forget with so many people in the store talking at me all the time. And the manager is infuriated at all my open tickets that are really just price lookups cluttering up the closeout at the end of the day.
App Market
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bryanne Vega avatar image Bryanne Vega commented ·
Hello!

We'd love to help you out, for your specific business it can be free too!

Can you shoot us an email: bryanne@atomicalsoftwares (it is for the ongoing conversation, we can create this quickly too (Takes us more time to finish the approval of the app process than to develop itself)).

Have a great day!
0 Likes 0 ·
Bryanne Vega avatar image Bryanne Vega Bryanne Vega commented ·

Hello,

Just to give you a head's up, we have a DEMO ready. ;)

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Dave avatar image
Dave answered
Hello. We just published same app - https://www.clover.com/appmarket/apps/XM1KRN6TN0QT...

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community