question

tflexa avatar image
tflexa asked Raymond Lee Deactivated answered

Is the Clover Sandbox billing service down?

When I try to access the Billing section of the Clover Sandbox Dashboard at: https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/appmarket/m/[MERCHA..., I get the following error:

Sorry, but we are having a brief maintenance. Check back in a few minutes.

This issue also seems to be preventing us from activating any new Clover DevKits—when we reach the Billing screen of the Clover Flex after downloading app updates and continuing past the "Customize" screen, Setup flashes the Billing screen temporarily before crashing and displaying an "Error connecting to the network." message.

Please advise. Thank you!
Sandbox
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Raymond Lee avatar image Raymond Lee commented ·

Just wanted to confirm, are you still having issues accessing billing on the Sandbox environment?

0 Likes 0 ·
tflexa avatar image tflexa Raymond Lee commented ·

@Raymond Lee Yes, still seeing the orange "Sorry, but we are having a brief maintenance. Check back in a few minutes." bubble at the top of the screen whenever I try to navigate to "Billing" from any other page in the Clover Sandbox Dashboard.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Raymond Lee avatar image
Raymond Lee Deactivated answered
I was able to reproduce your issue, and will file a bug report for it. It looks like there is currently no workaround, so I will escalate this so that there is a way for you to activate new Clover DevKits ASAP.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community