question

Dan avatar image
Dan asked Bryanne Vega answered

Add lineitems and notes to the orders that created by paymentConnector.sale(saleRequest)

After following the paymentconnector documentation below, it also generates an order with a Lineitem "Manual Transaction x 1 $10.00".
https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/take-a-payment-with-payment-connector

Is there a way to add lineitems and notes to the order before it goes to the payment screen?
OrdersPaymentConnectorLineItems
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered
  • Create an Order through the SDK
  • Add line items to the order & notes using the SDK
  • Create a Payment (using your same flow you're doing right now), but this time, add the parameter "order Id" to this payment, this will associate the payment with the Order.
  • Profit?
Let me know if it shed some light for you.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered Dan commented
Have you've tried creating the order then making/taking a payment towards that order?

All payments are tied to an order (regardles). Let me know if this didn't shred some light.
1 comment
10 |2000

Dan avatar image Dan commented ·

Could you give me a little bit more details about your approach? Do we use the OrderConnector to create orders? After the order has been created, how do I call the payment screen to accept the card or chip? Do we still use

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community