question

Dan avatar image
Dan asked ·

Add lineitems and notes to the orders that created by paymentConnector.sale(saleRequest)

After following the paymentconnector documentation below, it also generates an order with a Lineitem "Manual Transaction x 1 $10.00".
https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/take-a-payment-with-payment-connector

Is there a way to add lineitems and notes to the order before it goes to the payment screen?
OrdersPaymentConnectorLineItems
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered ·
  • Create an Order through the SDK
  • Add line items to the order & notes using the SDK
  • Create a Payment (using your same flow you're doing right now), but this time, add the parameter "order Id" to this payment, this will associate the payment with the Order.
  • Profit?
Let me know if it shed some light for you.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered ·
Have you've tried creating the order then making/taking a payment towards that order?

All payments are tied to an order (regardles). Let me know if this didn't shred some light.
1 comment Share

Could you give me a little bit more details about your approach? Do we use the OrderConnector to create orders? After the order has been created, how do I call the payment screen to accept the card or chip? Do we still use

0 Likes 0 · ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community