question

vishwanath avatar image
vishwanath asked Bryanne Vega answered

Unable to configure webhook URL for clover sandbox account. Getting error "Unable to reach callback URL"

Hello,
I've signed up for clover sandbox and production account and successfully authenticated both the account by using OAuth 2.0. Able to access REST API everything is working fine but when I'm trying to configure webhook URL in a sandbox account to receive verification code then it says "Unable to reach call back URL". Although the production account is working fine. I've Clover flex for sandbox account and I want to test webhook when I create order or make payment by clover flex but, I've no idea why the webhook URL is not working only for a sandbox account. The webhook URL I'm using is https://app.mariciintegrations.com/webhook/protoc...

Can anyone out there please help me with this issue, it's been while I'm facing this and couldn't find the actual causes.
@brokenOval Could you look into this issue, please? Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance
Clover FlexWebhooks
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vishwanath avatar image vishwanath commented ·

Hello, @Jeffrey Blattman @Brian Murray @maribel @rob @Jacob Abrams @Clover_FAQ @James Cha @racheladmin @Dev17 @Arjan Dehar @Rohit Bhardwaj @markmullanDev @Tim Suh @glenn at clover

Let me know if you guys require any further details about the webhook URL which I'm trying to register in Clover'app. Any link or reference would be very helpful to resolve this issue.

Thanks in adavance.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered
I can't precise the issue by the screenshots, shoot me a quick email: bryanne@atomicalsoftwares.com maybe we could troubleshoot remotely and find the cause & post it here, for everyone's sake.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community