question

devendra avatar image
devendra asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Can we get response detail of previous credit/debit transaction

Hi,
We are using the Network pay app on clover mini device for semi integration with POS, somehow during payment credit/debit communication is lost between POS and Clover device and not able to fetch the response back to POS so there is any method or feature to retrieve previous transaction response. I have found a method on clover documentation OnRetrievePaymentResponse is that relevant to my query if not please guide how I can achieve this.

Thanks,
Devendra
Clover Minisecure network pay display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered
You can use the " RetrievePayment" API on the Clover Connector to retrieve a payment by externalReferenceId. OnRetrievePaymentResponse is the handler that will be called when the retrievePayment call returns. The " RetrieveDeviceStatus" API on the Clover Connector can also be helpful in these situations. It will return the Clover device status (to OnRetrieveDeviceStatusResponse) and optionally tell the Clover device to re-send the last message it sent which can be helpful in POS flow recovery.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community