question

growthzilla avatar image
growthzilla asked test-1 rolled back

Refund status "FAIL" but no reason provided

I would like to know the reason for refund failure on a transaction. The response doesn't contain a reason, probably related to a bug acknowledged in another question.

Request:
{
	"amount": 6572,
	"paymentId": "MCJNMEZANQ1YC",
	"orderId": "3VYRRNMCNH0CC”
}
Response:
{	
	"success": false,
	"result": "FAIL",
	"reason": "FAIL",
	"orderId": "3VYRRNMCNH0CC",
	"paymentId": "MCJNMEZANQ1YC” 
}
RefundCloud Pay Display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sukhbir Singh avatar image
Sukhbir Singh answered
Hi @growthzilla

This is a bug where the refund failure message is not being passed back to PaymentConnector to provide in the RefundPaymentResponse. Clover support has filed a bug report for this issue.

Currently, there is no way to get the failure message from a failed refund. But If you are using Android Studio then you can only see the reason of failure in Logcat, Verbose section when your device is connected to Android Studio in debugging mode.

Thank you.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

test-1 avatar image
test-1 answered test-1 rolled back
Hi provide me full url of refund api.
I have also required refund api please provide me full url as soos as possible.
Thank you
10 |2000

test-1 avatar image
test-1 answered
Hi provide me api url for refund which you use.
I have also require payment refund api please provide me as soon as possible.
Thank you.
10 |2000

test-1 avatar image
test-1 answered
Hi @sanjay please provide me full url for above question.
Iam waiting for your reply
10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community