question

cdelord2 avatar image
cdelord2 asked chanel Deactivated answered

Getting Hourly Sales Using the API

I am trying to set up a dashboard type website so i can easily see not only current hourly sales, but also previous days hourly sales.

What is the best way to use the API to get this information?

I was thinking that I could transfer all of the clover data to my own database and then just query the data from that, but I am not sure what the best way to transfer all the transaction data to my system would be.
Or If I could just make an API call and specify the date range that I want that would be great also.
REST APISale
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
chanel avatar image
chanel Deactivated answered
To get a large amount of data, you will need to utilize our Export API. This will set you up to getting past data.

Once you are ready to display "current data" you can filter orders using timestamps and/or set up a webhook that will notify your app when an order has been paid for.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community