question

sujith avatar image
sujith asked sujith commented

Apk not updating properly in EU environment?

Hi all,

I have one production account in "https://www.eu.clover.com". I have uploaded one updated apk currently , but still I am getting the old previous one not the current one I have updated. The current one is showing Pending Approval in its status. Please help me any one to resolve this issue.

Thanks Sujith Ks

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Bejoy Nair avatar image
Bejoy Nair answered sujith commented

Hi Sujith, Clover is taking some time to approve the submitted APK. Once they approve your APK, then only you can publish it. You can not download the APK on POS machine unless and until it is approved by Clover. Following steps are there:-

1. Create signed APK

2. Submit it for approval.

3. Clover will test and then Approve your APK.

4. Once it is approved then only you can publish it for Merchants.

If you want to test the latest apk, you can sideload it on your device.

5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sujith avatar image sujith commented ·

But I have submitted the app at 28-Oct-2016 6:17 pm, still it showing pending approval. How long it will take to approve? But I can load the app from app market to clover mini that I have purchased, but it was showing still the old app.

0 Likes 0 ·
Bejoy Nair avatar image Bejoy Nair commented ·

For US market it usually take 3-4 days for approval. I don't know exactly for EU market. It will show the old app only in app market because the latest update for the app is not approved by Clover. For showing latest update of your app in clover app market you have to publish the apk.

BDW you can accept the answer if it is correct or you can give up vote for the answers.

0 Likes 0 ·

Ok thanks for the quick replay. What should I have to do for the quick approval of the application? Whom I want to contact for the approval, I need the app to be published quickly.

0 Likes 0 ·
Bejoy Nair avatar image Bejoy Nair commented ·

You need to get connected with Clover but not sure about the specific person on this.

0 Likes 0 ·

Ok thank you, will try to contact some one.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community