question

sujith avatar image
sujith asked Miguel Deactivated commented

Unable to call REST API from php page ?

Hi all,

I am creating one android payment app , for that I need to add some inventory Item through php file , "https://api.clover.com:443/v3/merchants/CHZDGMQDPRVQT/items?access_token=[accesstoken]" this api I am using. I want to get the Clover Id of the item for payment but I am not getting response for this API. I an easily add the the item through postman, but unable to add it through server side php file.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Miguel avatar image Miguel commented ·

Please do not post access tokens publicly. I went ahead and updated your message.

0 Likes 0 ·
sujith avatar image sujith commented ·

thank you . Sorry for my mistake.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered

Hi Sujith,

What's the response you're receiving back from the Clover server?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered sujith commented

Hi Sujith,

That endpoint seems to be working fine. Please try to access it through our API docs here

Please take a look at the code in your app to ensure you're making requests properly. Not just to Clover, but to any domain. I'm happy to help debug once you begin receiving responses from the Clover server.

1 comment
10 |2000

sujith avatar image sujith commented ·

It is a sever issue, the server block all third party API call. So I used curl operations. Now it is working fine, thanks all for giving me the support.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community