question

msargent avatar image
msargent asked chanel Deactivated answered

No merchant contact info in Merchants section

How do you go about contacting a merchant that installed your app if you didn't actually receive any contact info through your app? I believe the situation was we had a merchant choose a plan for the app but never launched it so no information was sent to us through the app leaving us with a lead without a way to follow-up. I would expect to find a contact method like email under Clover Dashboard > Your Apps > Merchants but didn't see this information. Would I have to find out by contacting Clover and cross referencing their merchant ID or is there another way to access a merchant's contact info?
Merchant
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

chanel avatar image
chanel Deactivated answered
Unfortunately, this is not possible. You'll only get that information if the merchant opens your app at least once. We do not provide contact information of a merchant to third party developers otherwise.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community