question

msargent avatar image
msargent asked ·

No merchant contact info in Merchants section

How do you go about contacting a merchant that installed your app if you didn't actually receive any contact info through your app? I believe the situation was we had a merchant choose a plan for the app but never launched it so no information was sent to us through the app leaving us with a lead without a way to follow-up. I would expect to find a contact method like email under Clover Dashboard > Your Apps > Merchants but didn't see this information. Would I have to find out by contacting Clover and cross referencing their merchant ID or is there another way to access a merchant's contact info?
Merchant
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

chanel avatar image
chanel answered ·
Unfortunately, this is not possible. You'll only get that information if the merchant opens your app at least once. We do not provide contact information of a merchant to third party developers otherwise.
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community