question

mohit-kanada avatar image
mohit-kanada asked zgreathouse Deactivated commented

Is there any way to get event when any line item modifier is removed from clover order using clover android SDK. I tried with Broadcast Receivers & OrderV3Connector.OnOrderUpdateListener.

Is there any way to get event when any line item modifier is removed from clover order using clover android SDK. I tried with Broadcast Receivers & OrderV3Connector.OnOrderUpdateListener. Using "OrderV3Connector.OnOrderUpdateListener" I can able get events like Order added / updated /deleted, line item modifier added, Just missing part is "Line item modifier removed from clover order". Let me know if any event is available to fetch
OrdersClover Android SDKBroadcasts
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zgreathouse avatar image zgreathouse commented ·

What is the use case for listening for when a modification is removed? Perhaps we can figure something else out.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

zgreathouse avatar image
zgreathouse Deactivated answered zgreathouse Deactivated commented
There is not a method within the OnOrderUpdateListener class which accounts for the event of removing a modification from a lineItem at this time. If you would like I can put in a feature request, however cannot guarantee if or how soon this method would be available.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community