question

youngpark avatar image
youngpark asked youngpark commented

IS THERE A SAMPLE SOURCE OR GUIDELINE FOR APKS? IF SO WHERE CAN I LOCATE THIS INFORMATION

LOOKING FOR A SAMPLE SOURCE OR GUIDELINE FOR INDIVIDUAL APK. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
App MarketDevKit
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

zgreathouse avatar image
zgreathouse Deactivated answered youngpark commented
I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. (Please review our Asking & Answering Questions Guide)

While you edit your question to meet our community standards, here are some docs on Clover Android App Development.
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

youngpark avatar image youngpark commented ·

thank you for your reply, i currently have a app which i developed, and im looking for either a manual or guideline to integrate my software to the clover hardware, as well as integrating the original printer and card swipe reader that is provided with the clover hardware unit. is there any sample source's or a example source to better serve my integration?

really appreciate your help

thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
zgreathouse avatar image zgreathouse youngpark commented ·

In order to run your app on a Clover device it must be available on the Clover App Market for a Merchant to download.

For more information on Clover App Development please refer to our docs here

0 Likes 0 ·
youngpark avatar image youngpark commented ·

thank you again for your reply

To better explain my situation, the developer kit has been purchased, the app has been created and is downloadable, however the software is incomplete in the sense of not being fully integrated with the card processor along with the printer etc. is there any kind of guides to use to complete the integration?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community