question

mehranmehmood avatar image
mehranmehmood asked zgreathouse Deactivated answered

Order Details

hi I want to show the transaction detail like transaction number, total price, and total tax etc i use intent filter <intent-filter> <action android:name="clover.intent.action.MODIFY_ORDER"/> <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" /> </intent-filter> when click on my app from clover register it only give me order id and remaining data of transaction is null please help me to fine remaining things as well
Clover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

zgreathouse avatar image
zgreathouse Deactivated answered
To get order information you need to use the OrderConnector's getOrder(java.lang.String orderId) method.

The order totals, other than the overall total, need to be calculated. This includes the subtotal and tax total. Here are our docs which describe step by step what calculations you need to make to get your totals: https://docs.clover.com/build/working-with-orders/#calculating-order-totals.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community