question

lsitio avatar image
lsitio asked zgreathouse Deactivated answered

How can I get the default service charge?

I am trying to get the default service charge but I am getting:

"message": "401 Unauthorized"

I use:

{
                {url}}/v3/merchants/{
                {mId}}/default_service_charge

My sandbox's API token have all the permissions set for reading and writting.
REST APIAPI TokenDeveloper Pay API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zgreathouse avatar image
zgreathouse Deactivated answered
Currently we do not expose an endpoint to update your DefaultServiceCharge. However, the DefaultServiceCharge can be updated through the Merchant Dashboard or Setup app on your Clover Device.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zgreathouse avatar image
zgreathouse Deactivated answered zgreathouse Deactivated edited
1. Does any other endpoint work with that API Token? My guess is the API Token you are using is invalid. See this thread on when API Tokens expire.

2. If not the token it is possible that your { {url}} is incorrect. Be sure to double check your environment - sandbox/ prod.

3. If it is neither of those, make sure your { {mId}} is correct.
10 |2000

lsitio avatar image
lsitio answered
OK, thanks I am retrieving correctly the ID but now I need to modify the percentage. It's possible to modify the default service charge from the REST API?
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community