question

andrewmoran avatar image
andrewmoran asked andrewmoran edited

country clubs and minimum monthly spends

I am working with a country club that needs to report on purchases by members on a monthly basis. They have a monthly minimum spend of $75 per member. This can be spent in any combination between golf, merchandise purchased in the pro-shop, or at their restaurant.

The Customer's app is an easy solution for tracking this for tee times and and the pro shop (both are retail transactions that begin in the Register app).

However, they will be using Clover Dining at the restaurant. There is no way I can find to add a "customer" to Clover Dining to tie that spend back to the member's record.

Does anyone have a way of accomplishing this?
Customers
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zgreathouse avatar image
zgreathouse Deactivated answered
This seems like a Merchant question: this forum is a space for developers to ask technical questions with regards to Clover App Development and the Clover Platform. If you are a Merchant, here are your resources: https://www.clover.com/us/en/help/ or https://www.clover.com/us/en/help/contact-clover-customer-support/

I will say that it is currently not possible to associate a customer to an order using the Clover Dining App UI. A temporary work around would be to do the following:

1. When you are ready to close out the order, open the orders app.
2. Select your current order
3. Select re-open (this will open your order in the register app)
4. In the order drop-down menu select add customer (select customer)
5. After customer has been added to the order, close order out inside of the Clover Dining application.

(We have no eta for when the feature of associating a customer to an order will be added to the Clover Dining Application.)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

andrewmoran avatar image
andrewmoran answered andrewmoran edited
Thanks for the reply. I was originally working with both customer service and sales support and neither were able to offer this solution. It may be a bit manual, but certainly "doable" for the client.

Thanks again!
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community