question

mfiorentino avatar image
mfiorentino asked mfiorentino answered

I can not connect my Clover Developer Kit (Mini) to the Cloud

Hi I'm integrating my mini clover in an application developed in Asp.Net. I was thinking of using the remote-pay-cloud-starter but when I start it I keep getting the message: "An error has occurred and we could not connect to your Clover Device. Error sending alert to device. Details: status returned was not 200". The parameters that i have changed are:
// If useCloudConfiguration is set to true, enter your cloud configuration here.constcloudConfiguration= {"accessToken":"XXXXXX","cloverServer":" https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/","merchantId":"RCTST0000008099","deviceId":"73T49ZCPW37P1","friendlyId":"Cloud Example" };

Thanks,
Maurizio
Clover MiniAPI TokenDevKit
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Greg avatar image Greg commented ·

Hi @mfiorentino,

Happy to look into this for you. In the meantime, please fill out https://goo.gl/forms/xIWnym9wwdZhiEYw1 so we have a better understanding of your integration and can support you moving forward.

The best way to get started on Cloud is through the codelab tutorial on https://github.com/clover/codelab-remote-pay-cloud. It sounds like you have not put in the correct format for the configuration. Your other posts also indicate you have not gotten all the proper apps installed (remote pay cloud, pay display). If you can provide me the MID I can make sure those apps are installed so your associated devices can pull it.

Greg

0 Likes 0 ·
mfiorentino avatar image mfiorentino commented ·
Hello thanks for your reply. My MID is RCTST0000008099. The problem is just that, I can not do anything because I can not install the Cloud Pay Display app. When I try to install it I get the following error: There was an error loading!i just press "More Tool" -> Cloud Pay Display and i get this error

Best regards,
Maurizio
0 Likes 0 ·
Greg avatar image Greg mfiorentino commented ·

Hi @mfiorentino,

That MID showing up on the top right on the home screen is the gateway ID that all dev kits share. A quick way to get your actual MID is if you have the device, go to the Help App -> Diagnostics -> Additional Details -> Clover ID. It will also show up in the URL after merchants/ if you are logged into your merchant web dashboard. This "Clover" merchant ID is the one you actually need to use in your configuration as well.

Greg

0 Likes 0 ·
mfiorentino avatar image mfiorentino commented ·
OK my MID is C030UQ82050039. My problem is that i can't install Cloud Pay Display..it's as if it were not available on the market..thanks
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

mfiorentino avatar image
mfiorentino answered Greg commented
Yes it's correct: 73T49ZCPW37P1. I remember that i have created a US merchant no Canada. How do I change this parameter? That's why I can not download Cloud Pay Display? In the configuration i see United States. Thanks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community