question

spsolutions avatar image
spsolutions asked Jeffrey Blattman commented

Hello Raymond our app cloopcard is been approved and is available to dowload

@Raymond Lee The problem is it dosent work on my production devices, as in qr code closes almost immidiatly and web segment dose not open, it was tested and approved buy your calligues whom can not reproduce the issue, any idea what could be happening? The app is cloopcard
App MarketProduction
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

If you tell us the merchant UUID (or name) and the device serial we can see if we have a crash for it.

0 Likes 0 ·
spsolutions avatar image spsolutions commented ·
the merchant name is antonios pizzeria 6899 c miramar parkway miramar florida 33023 clover id d3yvxshdmtyej serial c010uc41750349 thank you for your help
0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ spsolutions commented ·

There are no crashes for your app from this merchant so that's not going to work.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Raymond Lee avatar image
Raymond Lee Deactivated answered
Unfortunately I do not know what could cause the issue you are describing, and I cannot assist with any issues you are having if they do not involve Clover's API or SDK. You will need to debug your app to see what is causing those issues.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community