question

jijialex avatar image
jijialex asked Greg answered

port number of clover LAN

i connected clover device in LAN.I am running clover example POS.it is asking device endpoint.what port number is for clover device?
Payments
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Greg avatar image Greg commented ·

Hi @jijialex,

We ask new developers to fill out our Know Your Integrator form so we have a better understanding of your setup and can assist you.

I can look into your issue in the meantime. Can you clarify what your setup is? Do you have the JavaScript SDK example app and are you trying to connect through Secure Network Pay Display app?

0 Likes 0 ·
jijialex avatar image jijialex commented ·
Thanks for your reply. I connected clover in LAN and I downloaded clover example pos application. In that application i am trying in Secure Network pay display app option. Then it is asking device end point. there which port number I have to use? I tried with ip address, it didn't work
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Greg avatar image
Greg answered

Have you tried the default (12345) with your IP Address? It should be of the form wss://{ {IP ADDRESS}}:12345/remote_pay

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community