question

pst avatar image
pst asked justina Deactivated commented

retrieve Failure reason from device

I have previously filled out the SemiIntegration questionnaire.

I am trying to use the ManualRefund method included in CloverConnector.cs
https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-windows/blob/...
I am including a VaultedCard in the request. The device receives the request (my merchant account is indeed set up for tokens)
but when I continue with the vaulted card on the device, I get a Failure message on the device.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wPTX0CciClI5qzfU...
no failure callback to the CloverConnector so I see no reason why the request would fail.
No indication in the clover.com login either.

semi-integrations
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

justina avatar image justina commented ·

Hi @PST

Would you mind posting in a private comment the id of the merchant and the serial number of the device you are testing this on?

Thanks,

Justin

0 Likes 0 ·
pst avatar image pst commented ·

I did post sandbox details in a private reply. I would really love to resolve this issue prior to deployment which is in about a week. thank you so very much for your consideration in this matter. very much looking forward to resolving this.. Please let me know if there are any other details I might provide.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

justina avatar image
justina Deactivated answered
@PST

Thanks for posting your sandbox details. Can confirm our remote pay SDK's do not support manual refunds for vaulted cards. I can see how this could be unclear as ManualRefund's inherit from the TransactionRequest base class (which allows you to set a vaulted card as part of the request). I will open up a ticket for work to be done so that this is more clearly reflected in our documentation.

-- Justin
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community