question

sc-info avatar image
sc-info asked justina Deactivated commented

Reprint Receipt in Semi-integration

There is a DisplayPaymentReceiptOptions(String orderId, String paymentId) function which shows a prompt on the Clover-Mini allowing user to print a receipt by pressing a button. Is there something similar to print the receipt directly such as PrintReceipt(String orderId, String paymentId) without the screen prompt? I wasn't able to figure a way to do this after looking at the CloverConnecter Interface.
semi-integrationsPrint
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

justina avatar image
justina Deactivated answered justina Deactivated commented
Hello @sc-info,

The CloverConnector interface has a Print(PrintRequest request) method you can use to print a receipt directly. More details on how implement the method and associated PrintRequest can be found in our API documentation http://clover.github.io/remote-pay-windows/1.4.2/cloverconnector/html/index.html

--Justin
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sc-info avatar image sc-info commented ·
I've looked into the PrintRequest. It only allows for printing image or text. I want to print the Clover generated receipt directly without having to press a button on the device. Can you confirm that this is not possible.
0 Likes 0 ·
justina avatar image justina sc-info commented ·

I can confirm that prompt-less programmatic reprints of previous orders are not possible through the remote pay sdk.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community