question

janaka avatar image
janaka asked zgreathouse Deactivated answered

Clover MINI: Set switch ON & OFF timing (Scheduled power on & off)

My Android Application that runs in CustomerMode (as a self service payment KIOSK app) has specifically designed for CLOVER MINI devices. Just need to clarify if the following behavior is possible in Clover MINI.

Question 1).
In CLOVER MINI, is it posssible to set the timing for the device to automatically switch OFF and ON for user specified timing during the day? e.g Automatically switch off everyday at 5.30pm and switch back ON in every week day at 9.00am

In some Android devices I have seen the option " Scheduled power on & off". Didn't seee this in settings in Clover MINI. Just wonder if this is possible.

Question 2).
If it is possible then I am looking to open my application in every re-boot of the device. To start my app straight after every re-boot, just writing a broadcast receiver and capture the intent action android.intent.action.BOOT_COMPLETED. Then write following code. This works ok, but wonder if there can be any problem with this approach?

Intent intent = context.getPackageManager().getLaunchIntentForPackage(context.getPackageName());
intent.addFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_CLEAR_TOP);
context.startActivity(intent);

Thanks.

Clover Android SDKClover Mini
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

zgreathouse avatar image
zgreathouse Deactivated answered
Clover Devices do not have the Scheduled Power On & Off feature.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community