question

jeffw avatar image
jeffw asked morenoh149 answered

Installing app inside the emulator

Previously, there was an "Install" button on the app market under my app name, so I could install an app inside the emulator. Now the install/uninstall button is gone and I can only install app via the web dashboard. Any ideas as to why? Any help much appreciated.

Emulator
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

u1 avatar image u1 commented ·

Are you installing the app via the app market in the emulator? For the initial install, I log into my dev account online and select the test merchant account. I navigate to the app market and install my app, switch to the emulator then I see the app downloading. To install any updates I sideload

0 Likes 0 ·
jeffw avatar image jeffw commented ·

Thanks u1; we've been doing that, but we are using custom tenders and need to install on the emulator to register the package name. And now the install button hasn't been appearing on the emulator. Also, the updater also seemed to break yesterday while we were doing it. Has anyone else dealt with this before?

0 Likes 0 ·
cowlescj avatar image
cowlescj answered

We are having the same problem. Were you able to figure it out?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

morenoh149 avatar image
morenoh149 answered
I've setup the emulator as described in the docs. It looks like the test device.

I don't see any "Preview in App Market" option anywhere https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/setting-up-an-android-emulator#section--install-your-test-android-app-
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community