question

Sukhbir Singh avatar image
Sukhbir Singh asked Sukhbir Singh answered

How to get Employee id using clover sdk?

@glenn at clover
Employees
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered Jeffrey Blattman commented
Look at EmployeeConnector in the SDK. It has methods to get all the employees and to get the current employee, among other things.

In the future, it helps to describe what you are trying to accomplish. This allows us to suggest the best mechanism for you to achieve it. Read this:
https://community.clover.com/page/asking-questions
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sukhbir Singh avatar image Sukhbir Singh commented ·
Thanks,
I have used EmployeeConnector to get the Employee id but we got "Forbidden Exception: 403 App does not required permissions" even we also enable all the permissions. And also we are trying to uninstall the app using adb command and install it by using adb, but still we are getting same exception. Please let me know how to overcome that problem?
0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ Sukhbir Singh commented ·

Couple of things to check. Your app must have EMPLOYEES_R/W permission in the developer console. The app must be installed to the merchant (just sideloading it won't work). There are cases where you need to uninstall / reinstall the app, but that means un / re install from the merchant, not via adb.

0 Likes 0 ·
Sukhbir Singh avatar image
Sukhbir Singh answered
Thanks for your response,
I have enabled EMPLOYEES_R/W permissions in the clover sandbox account and also download the app from the App market but still we are getting same exception. Please let me know if i have miss any.
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community