question

sc-info avatar image
sc-info asked keithryanwong Deactivated commented

semi-integration with telecheck

I'm working with the Clover Mini using semi-integration. I also need to be able to accept telecheck. Is there a way to achieve this?
semi-integrations
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Greg avatar image Greg commented ·
Hi @sc-info,

To provide more accurate and timely answers, we need more context about your semi-integration solution. Please fill out this information discovery form - https://goo.gl/forms/xIWnym9wwdZhiEYw1. Note that we will keep all your information private and will not disclose it to any other party.

I'll be happy to look into this in the meantime.

Best,
Greg
0 Likes 0 ·
Greg avatar image
Greg answered sc-info commented
Hi @sc-info

We do have a telecheck app in the Clover App Market, but there currently no way to integrate with it from a semi-integrated device. You would have to close out of the Pay Display, open up the telecheck app and accept the payment manually.

Best,
Greg
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sc-info avatar image sc-info commented ·
@Greg I'm based in Canada using a Clover Mini with a sandbox account. I'm unable to see the Telecheck App in the App Market. I would like to evaluate the Telecheck App.
0 Likes 0 ·
keithryanwong avatar image
keithryanwong Deactivated answered keithryanwong Deactivated commented
@sc-info,

You will be unable to view the app in your sandbox app market, but you can check out the app at https://www.clover.com/appmarket/apps/ZGZ0Z85QX0E...

However, the application (Check Acceptance) is currently only released in the US. It is up to the developer (TeleCheck) to release for other regions.

Please also be aware, as Greg has mentioned, that using the Check Acceptance app will break you out of your semi-integration flow and will likely require additional development in order to reconcile reports.

Best,
Keith
2 comments
10 |2000

sc-info avatar image sc-info commented ·
Our customer is in the US. So using Check Acceptance may be a solution. I would like to evaluate the features and functionality. I have a Clover Mini DevKit. Can you confirm that I will require a regular Clover Mini to download the Check Acceptance app?
0 Likes 0 ·
keithryanwong avatar image keithryanwong sc-info commented ·

Yes, you will need a production device to download the Check Acceptance app. Developers do not have access to each other's applications in sandbox, except for Clover-made apps.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community