question

arvi avatar image
arvi asked arvi commented

auth code in webhook

In webhook I need to access an auth code in order to get access token, So how can I get it?

I have followed https://docs.clover.com/build/oauth-2-0/. And already looked into 'developer community', But I had trouble in getting auth code. Can anyone suggest me some code snippet? which can help me?
WebhooksAuth
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

arvi avatar image arvi commented ·

Can I have any solution, please?

0 Likes 0 ·
Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett answered
Hi Arvi, if i've interpreted correctly I don't think this is possible. You can only do this via your app or webapp directly.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

arvi avatar image
arvi answered
Hello, Thanks for the reply. I need to create a tender while merchants install my Web App. How can I acieve this?
10 |2000

Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett answered
Instead of creating it when they install the app, create it when they launch the app.
10 |2000

arvi avatar image
arvi answered
If I not misunderstand this question https://community.clover.com/questions/2802/how-to-get-some-merchants-information-from-the-web.html . Its requirement is same as mine, right?
10 |2000

Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett answered arvi commented
Yes, it looks like they are looking to try and achieve the same thing, but the lack of reply confirms my suspicion that it isn't possible.
Any reason why you can't do it when they launch the app as I suggest?
1 comment
10 |2000

No, but If it is possible I want to do it at installation time. Thanks for your support.

0 Likes 0 ·
arvi avatar image
arvi answered arvi commented
@Lee Tickett one more doubt, while creating tender I have set
$tender_param = json_encode(array("tender"=> array("visible"=> true,"editable"=> false,"id"=> $tendID,"label"=> "New TenderABC","opensCashDrawer"=> false,"supportsTipping"=> true,"enabled"=> true) ));
and in response it is giving me
"editable":true,
3 comments
10 |2000

Lee Tickett avatar image Lee Tickett commented ·

I'm not too sure about that one. I suspect only "out of the box" tenders are set to editable=false, any user created will be editable. That being said, I've just checked our system and one of our custom tenders seems to be set editable=false. Clover will have to confirm what/why.

0 Likes 0 ·

Can I have update after confirmation?

0 Likes 0 ·

@Lee Tickett Can I set editable=false? Any update?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community