question

Conrad McLean avatar image
Conrad McLean asked Conrad McLean answered

Unable to apply discount if Register started with ACTION_START_REGISTER intent

Hi All,
Developing my first Clover App and notice that when I start the register from my application using the ACTION_START_REGISTER intent, I am unable to apply a discount. If I save the order, then reopen in the official Clover Orders app I AM able to then apply the discount. Any ideas why?

The only data I'm passing is EXTRA_CUSTOMER_V3. The order is associated with the correct customer etc.

Slightly off the original topic, if there a way to get the BACK button to display in Register (Top Left <-) when I launch Register from my app? I able to complete the Order in Register and return to my app using the Back Key on the device.

@JeffreyBlattman
Intents
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Conrad McLean answered
GM,

Can someone from Clover please comment on the above. Especially relating to the discount issue. This is really annoying and a terrible user experience. Thanks.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Conrad McLean answered
Hello Fellow Developers,
Are you folks also seeing this behavior? I've posted this question 6 days ago and yet to see any comment from Clover. BTW, Is the a support number that I can call?
10 |2000

Conrad McLean answered
Really??? Nothing from Clover on this??
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community