question

feliciaucsa avatar image
feliciaucsa asked Jeffrey Blattman edited

Can Clover sell downloadable products?

Does Clover have the ability to sell downloadable products which can be emailed to a customer after purchase? An example of this would be an audio file or video.
Clover MiniClover StationClover Go
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett answered Jeffrey Blattman edited
I'm not sure if i've misunderstood the question, Jeffrey has misunderstood the question, I have misunderstood Jeffrey's response or all/none of the above...

I would say clover definitely has the ability to sell downloadable products but the core apps do not have the functionality to automatically e-mail the customer the electronic files upon purchase.

A custom app could definitely be built to handle this though (in quite a few different ways).
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Attention @feliciaucsa. @Lee Tickett is correct. I deleted my incorrect response. Please see: https://docs.clover.com/launch/billing/ and look at "Metered Billing". Sorry for the misinformation.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community