question

johnilquezaada avatar image
johnilquezaada asked ashwinipatil commented

Open the orders app with an intent

Is there any intent to simply open the orders app?

I don't want to open any specific order, just the orders app, preferably only showing the orders from one specific employee.

OrdersIntents
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ashwinipatil avatar image ashwinipatil commented ·

I am also facing same issue ..Once place order I want to open order application...I am using following code Intent intent = new Intent("com.clover.intent.action.START_ORDER_MANAGE"); intent.putExtra("com.clover.intent.extra.ORDER_ID", orderId); startActivityForResult(intent, CloverConfig.CLOVER_ORDER_ACTIVTY_STATUS); .... but not able to open.... Plz Help....

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

jim-patel avatar image
jim-patel answered johnilquezaada commented

The intent is

com.clover.intent.action.START_ORDER_MANAGE

You can use it with the extra

com.clover.intent.extra.ORDER_ID

to open a specific order.

5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Those intents are not part of the public Clover Android SDK. You may not depend on them working in the future. I'll file an internal issue to publicize these in the Clover Android SDK.

0 Likes 0 ·
jim-patel avatar image jim-patel commented ·

https://docs.clover.com/build/android-apps/intents-and-broadcasts/#comcloverintentactionstart-order-manage

There are several intents listed here that are not part of the public Clover Android SDK.

0 Likes 0 ·

That's also wrong. I'll file another issue to get it fixed.

0 Likes 0 ·
johnilquezaada avatar image johnilquezaada commented ·

Thank You! Unfortunately, this does not work WITHOUT the extra. I don't want to open any specific order, I just want to open the orders app, and show only the orders from the currently logged in employee.

0 Likes 0 ·

You can use com.clover.intent.action.START_ORDERS to start the orders list screen. Again, this is not technically public and is subject to change.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community