question

abhinavsingh avatar image
abhinavsingh asked Jeffrey Blattman commented

Since last couple of days i have been getting security exception java.lang.SecurityException: package com.paydiant.usb does not have permission ORDERS_R

java.lang.SecurityException: package com.paydiant.usb does not have permission ORDERS_R at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:1472) at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(DatabaseUtils.java:185) at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(DatabaseUtils.java:137) at android.content.ContentProviderProxy.query(ContentProviderNative.java:413) at android.content.ContentResolver.query(ContentResolver.java:461) at android.content.ContentResolver.query(ContentResolver.java:404)
Clover Android SDKClover Mini
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

On sandbox (you don't say where you are testing this) your app does have orders read. If you need further help, please post the full logcat when you experience this problem.

0 Likes 0 ·
abhinavsingh avatar image abhinavsingh commented ·
@Jeffrey Blattman I have been testing it on sandbox. I have given all the permissions to the app from the developer console but this is an intermittent issue when i side-load the app on the clover mini it gives me this exception but when i download and install the apk from clover app store it works perfectly fine.
0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ abhinavsingh commented ·

Post logcat if you need help. I'm pretty smart but not even I can telepathically read the bits from your computer from hundreds of miles away. Include the whole logcat starting from when you sideload the APK until when it fails. Use https://pastebin.com/ if you need a place to host the log file.

1 Like 1 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community