question

Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett asked brokenoval answered

Multiple Developers/Devices

I have previously developed a Clover app but now have another member of my team working with me. How can we work collaboratively on a project?

We can both sideload the app but only one of us can upload to the developer dashboard (when the other tries we get an error because the app id is already in use). Without installing through the app store the app isn't granted the required permissions and won't work.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

brokenoval avatar image
brokenoval answered

I'd suggest using GIT or some other version control system and operate from a single code base, I'm assuming you are doing this already.

You can only have one package name per app (I assume that's what you mean by app id?), so if you are working on multiple apps you will need to have a different package name per app. And different apps in your Clover account. Otherwise if you're working on the same app, make sure you both have the package name set correctly.

In the clover Dev portal when you log in, there's a section called "Members" - in here you can add more Admin users to your account who can log in with their own email/ password. This way either of you can upload an APK to the same account/ app.

It isn't possible to upload the same app to two separate developer accounts.

I hope I understood you correctly and this answers your question?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community