question

devendra avatar image
devendra asked jitesh Suspended commented

Remote pay java SDK - Signature format

Hi Team,

In what format signature is being sent for Remote pay java SDK?
Is it possible to change the format to JPG or BMP?

Thanks,
Devendra
Sale
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rachel avatar image
rachel Deactivated answered jitesh Suspended commented
The signature object includes an array of strokes; each stroke is an array of x,y coordinates; your POS can use this information to draw the signature, but it is not returned in an image format.
5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devendra avatar image devendra commented ·

Hi,

I am able to get points and show signature, BUT not properly. Below are the issues which needs to be resolved:

1. If I am signing in two parts i.e. not a continuous signature, first letter then moved my finger up and then again second letter. In this case it seems getting points only for second letter, first letter being missed.

2. It is showing signature as mirror image.

What could be the issue? any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Devendra

0 Likes 0 ·
rachel avatar image rachel commented ·

Confirmed that Signature object contains all strokes and points. While debugging your code, compare our implementation in the example POS:
https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-java/blob/mas...
https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-java/blob/mas...

0 Likes 0 ·
devendra avatar image devendra commented ·
Hi,
How can we get width and height of the signature from Signature2 class object? In Signature2 class these two are defined as default variables, due to which we are not able to get values in any other class.
I need this as must values to process signature further.
Thanks.
0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ devendra commented ·

Did you see the getBounds() method on Signature2? Unfortunately this class is not documented.

0 Likes 0 ·
jitesh avatar image jitesh commented ·

Hi rachel can you please add a code snippet how can i retrieve the signature for transaction.

0 Likes 0 ·
devendra avatar image
devendra answered
Thanks Rachel, we were taking only the last stroke earlier that is why we were missing the full signature. However we are still getting the signature image as mirror image and we are working on it. We will get back to you if any info is needed on this one. Thanks.
10 |2000

devendra avatar image
devendra answered racheladmin Deactivated commented
Hi Rachel,
Is this possible to get signature format in JPG or BMP format instead of Strokes and points?
Thanks.
1 comment
10 |2000

racheladmin avatar image racheladmin commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community