question

dazzel avatar image
dazzel asked dazzel commented

Bulk Inventory Import for sandbox is not available in web apps of sandbox environment

I want to do bulk import of inventory into sandbox environment, Followed the instructions specified for bulk import. But I do not see Inventory web app.
App MarketSandbox
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

c716524 avatar image c716524 commented ·

I guess it has something to do with permissions. If you run a devkit and press the button "quick access" from the locked screen, the inventory app is not shown and you can also not reach the web dashboard via the setup app.

1 Like 1 ·
chanel avatar image chanel commented ·

What instructions are you following?

0 Likes 0 ·
dazzel avatar image dazzel chanel commented ·

This is what I am checking : https://help.clover.com/import-inventory-spreadsheet/?userDevice=web

Here is another thread I was following: https://community.clover.com/questions/1287/clover-sample-data-or-data-structure-definition.html

Do not see inventory web app in the dashboard

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

chanel avatar image
chanel Deactivated answered dazzel commented
@c716524 is correct. You don't have the permissions to access the inventory. You'll likely need to do one of two things

1) You'll need to contact your main account owner to adjust permissions for your role.
2) You'll need to make sure that your merchant account is on the correct Service Plan that allows access to our inventory management features.
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dazzel avatar image dazzel commented ·

I have ordered sandbox and am trying to access Inventory app in sandbox environment to upload sample data, If it is related to permissions can you let me know where to set the permissions.

0 Likes 0 ·
chanel avatar image chanel dazzel commented ·

You'll have to have the account admin follow these steps for adjusting permissions.

0 Likes 0 ·
dazzel avatar image dazzel chanel commented ·

Hi @Chanel, I am account admin, I do not see inventory app for clover mini or web dashboard as outlined. can you please let me know why?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community