question

devendra avatar image
devendra asked Greg commented

Getting AuthCode as null in Sale response

Hi All,
We are getting AuthCode as null in Sale Response in case of POS system Xstore to clover mini integration but earlier we used to get some value in the AuthCode parameter. Can someone let us know what could cause this issue?
Sale
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Greg avatar image Greg commented ·

Hi @Devendra,
Can you clarify what you mean by "earlier we used to get some value in the AuthCode parameter"? The sale response will not have an AuthCode if the transaction failed for some reason. Could I get more details on what the sale was about? Thanks.

Greg

0 Likes 0 ·
devendra avatar image
devendra answered Greg edited
Hi Greg,
We are getting AuthCode as null for both sale and refund on each transaction from last few days. Earlier we used to get means we were getting AuthCode value for each transaction. Is it possible that it may be an issue from the Clover mini device only because its failing for each transaction now. Thanks
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Devendra,

I would need more details or code snippets of the request you're sending with what parameters, what method you are using for payment, and the response object that you get back. Transactions can fail for a variety of reasons, and looking at the request/response cycle gives clues to what may have happened. If there is sensitive information please add a private comment, thanks.

Greg

0 Likes 0 ·
devendra avatar image
devendra answered Greg commented
Hi Greg,
Thanks for your response.
We have attached the sale request and response. Please check and verify if we are missing anything.

Regards,
Devendra

1 comment
10 |2000

Hi @Devendra,

I noticed in your saleRequest you are passing in "cardEntryMethod":"cardAndManual".

This is not a valid cardEntryMethod. You can find the different entry methods here.

Greg

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community