question

varunprabh avatar image
varunprabh asked varunprabh commented

Clover Go iOS App

Which iOS app do I need to use to start testing clover go development device?
Clover Go
7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

varshaa avatar image varshaa commented ·
hi Varun,

Have you ordered a clovergo test device through our Dev kit ? Are you looking to integrate into the remote pay clover SDK to use the clover go device? if you could provide more details on your use case , we can direct you which solution to use.
0 Likes 0 ·
varunprabh avatar image varunprabh varshaa commented ·
Hello Varsha,

Yes, we ordered the clovergo test device through the Dev Kit and it came with the device and test card. Yes, we want to integrate into the remote pay clover SDK to use the device, not sure what the other alternatives are, I wasn't able to discern from the info on developer help pages. Could you also specify if the SDK would let us create a web app as well as an iOS app?

--Varun
0 Likes 0 ·
varunprabh avatar image varunprabh varshaa commented ·
Also, not sure how to point the Clover Go Development Kit to write to a sandbox account as well, if you could clarify that too then that would be very helpful. Thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
varunprabh avatar image varunprabh commented ·
Hello @varsha.a any udpates?
0 Likes 0 ·
varunprabh avatar image varunprabh commented ·
@varsha.a - I was wondering if you had additional thoughts based on my responses here? Thanks in advance!
0 Likes 0 ·
Greg avatar image Greg varunprabh commented ·

Hi @varunprabh,

As the go team seems to be busy at the moment, just wanted to provide you with the remote-pay-ios-go docs in case you haven't already looked at it. There is a guide on setting up the developer account on the Clover portal, and from there you can create a test merchant. The sdk currently only supports iOS devices.

Best,

Greg

0 Likes 0 ·
varunprabh avatar image varunprabh Greg commented ·

@Greg - thanks Greg, I should have mentioned earlier, we are not looking to build an iOS app, but a webapp to retrieve transactional data from the backend once Clover Go collects the payment. So, the iOS app would be the one Clover comes with and then once the data is in the server, I want to securely read it into my webapp. Possible?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community