question

diego avatar image
diego asked Jeffrey Blattman commented

Updater trying to install Secure Payment on Station emulator

I'm trying to set up a Sandbox Station emulator following the steps from this page: https://docs.clover.com/build/android-emulator-set..., but I when it's time for the updater to install everything it gets stuck on Secure Payment with "verification failed" which for some reason gets everything else stuck so I can't even load with the Clover Launcher, the weird thing is that I read in other posts that it shouldn't even be trying to download that application, any idea what can be done?

The only step that I had to do differently was when downloading the apks, I had to download them through my normal browser and transfer them to my emulator, if I entered the page in the emulator's browser I got an "INVALID_CHARACTER_ERR: DOM Exception 5" and the page only showed the loading clover symbol forever.
EmulatorSale
9 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chanel avatar image chanel commented ·

Are you trying to emulate the Clover Station or Clover Station 2018? Can you try again to download the apk from the emulator's browser (and post the full error message)?

0 Likes 0 ·
diego avatar image diego chanel commented ·

Just normal Clover Station, that is the whole error message:

0 Likes 0 ·
dev-apks-error.png (72.9 KiB)
chanel avatar image chanel diego commented ·

I was able to reproduce your issue and I confirmed that the Station 2018 instructions will work. For now, can you follow the instructions to creating an emulator for the Clover Station 2018? I'm not entirely sure what your issue is right now, but while I look into it, I don't want you to be completely stuck.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community